Monday, December 2, 2013

Shake it Shake it Shake it dont stop!

Today is all about Boy Stories...so here's another... That Boy has always been a mover and and a shaker...in-utero he did front flips just about every waking moment... well now we know he was practicing flip turns for swim... those flip turns made his mother (ME) uncomfortable... constantly... so when I had had enough I would stand feet hip width apart and shake my belly like a go-go dancer while chanting "Shaken Baby Syndrome" ...I suppose it stunned him, because he'd stop flipping for a few minutes... My daddy HATED when I did that, hed say "Stop doing that you are gonna make that boy a fool" ... 2 seconds ago · Cincinnati, OH

1 comment:

  1. I think you were perfectly mixing the package before delivery!!

    ReplyDelete